$30.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Someone made the list. Hell- how many trump supporters have made the list at this point.

Nothing quite so patriotic as saying you'll "take out" the president elect if she wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People like this is why I listen to Doom Metal. Sometimes you just have to embrace the failure of humanity and ride the burning debris into the lake of fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

Someone made the list. Hell- how many trump supporters have made the list at this point.

Nothing quite so patriotic as saying you'll "take out" the president elect if she wins.

Dude's mother-sister must be proud of him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Keep your lovin' brother happy!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
People like this is why I listen to Doom Metal. Sometimes you just have to embrace the failure of humanity and ride the burning debris into the lake of fire.

Speak for your own continent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anemaat wrote:
TheChin! wrote:

Speak for your own continent!

It's your continent that has all the good doom metal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.