$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
$20.00
Paul Stone
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May blocks be returned to a unit in square by cards such as Rally or Leader Unit Reform? I can't find any rules prohibiting such an action although it feels a little strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Slaughter
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That which is not prohibited is permitted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can - Just imagine wounded of desorganized men in the middle of the square recovering and joining the edges - or men joining from the outside! In Waterloo for exemple there were many allies movements from and toward the English squares between each French cavalry charge! IMHO ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I legally own hundreds of polyhedral assault dice!
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as the condition on the card is met, you can perform the action it lists. The rules emphasize that Leader Unit Reform takes place before any units are even ordered.

A quick perusal of the online FAQ doesn't say anything (that I could find) about squares being an exception to the play of the cards you mention. You may double check or post the question over there, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigmal40 wrote:
May blocks be returned to a unit in square by cards such as Rally or Leader Unit Reform? I can't find any rules prohibiting such an action although it feels a little strange.

Why would you not be able to?

Remember, blacks/miniatures in the C&C series represent "combat capability," including morale and cohesion, not just men and equipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.