Hide
7 Posts

The Last Friday» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules questions. Too many rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel Kaul
msg tools
Ok, some questions. Maybe clearer in the english rules, maybe not. I have the german copy.
1.) Actually according to the rules, i can take, for example, 2 keys with me: if i hit a space wit a key and i already have one, i can put the one on my character sheet on a space next to me and take the new one. Then i move to the key again, put the one one my sheet......and so on and on. Rules say i can put a token/key to an adjacent space anytime in my turn. But i think thats not intended, pushing one token all the time ;-P
2.) Am i right that the maniac keeps all of his Madness tokens in the next chapter when not used?
3.) The axe is also discarded when used once?
4.) The score after Chapter 2 is odd. The campers always get 5 points. Is that intended?
5.) The maniac always puts one marker on the board when he reveals his (previous) position, but not when relvealed by trap or light (lamp or hut) or when (in chapter 3) he is catched by a camper. Right?
6.) Campers keep their markers at the end of chapter 1 and 3, but not at the end of chapter 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Newyn
Italy
Correzzana
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Marcel,
Here some replies to your questions, unfortunately I don't speak german, so I don't know if the translation is accurate (in this case please let us know).

1) According to the rules (page 5, german rules) the keys go on the board on the related space and not on the character sheet. If you want to leave a key on the map, you can put on adjacent space to your position so someone else can pick up. You never have two keys at the same time.
2) Yes (it should be written on the rules).
3) Yes (also this it should be written in the rules)
4) It could be 5 or less, it depends on the number of corpse left on the board.
5) With marker, you mean a clue token? In the rules (page 5) should be written that you haven't to place a clue tokens with the lamp or the trap.
6) The campers keep the tokens till they used, and they can keep from chapter to chapter, if they survive from one chapter to the other one.

I hope I helped you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Kaul
msg tools
to 1: yes. Know i can have only one but with a trick ist possible to push these markers on and on! Put the one you have on the space you will go to next move, take the one on your space....move to the next space.....put the one you have onto the space you move next (turn)......take the one you previously put on the space you are now.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Kaul
msg tools
...and the german rules say at the end of chapter 2: all campers discsrd all tokens they gathered during this chapter ( keys have to be put on the board)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Newyn
Italy
Correzzana
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if they are not able to kill the Maniac. Otherwise (if they kill the Maniac) they will keep all the clue tokens left for the third chapter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lis Fernandez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when a camper dies and he comes back? is it with his start token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
When one Camper die, the player take a new Camper (same color) and return in the next Chapter with his start token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.