Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They way they are assembled is pretty awkward and the end result is a clunky piece of cardboard that doesn't really hold together. Any ideas how to improve this? The standard snap fastener probably won't do, because the hole in the radius of the hole in the token is quite big. And, of course, you would have to drill a hole in the upper part, anyway. Maybe a split pin? The size of the hole wouldn't matter, but I'm not sure if it would hold tight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schout bij Nacht
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I've used glue instead of the adhesive dots included with the game. The end result is that the selection tokens are a lot tighter and not as wobbly as with the adhesive dots (which I tried with one token). Whether they are durable remains to be seen. I haven't thrown away the adhesive dots so I can always use them should the token come apart. But I'm pretty confident the glue will hold (fingers crossed...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, not a bad idea either. So instead of these dots, you just glued the parts, making the whole thing thinner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schout bij Nacht
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

That's right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the same today (used superglue), and lo and behold, it looks and works very nice - at least so far. Thanks for the idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Instead of using the white tokens they provide, I used the punched out pieces from the dials. They fit far better into the hole of the dial (same size) and all is more snug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.