Subject: Immediate effect symbol missing in the Production space action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego García Campos
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found that the arrow symbol that indicates the immediate effect action is missing in the Production space but, on the other hand, is present in the Harvest space.

Is this a misprint, or are there actually differences in the way you execute these actions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Luciani
Italy
Fermo
AP
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It's a misprint! All good game must have a misprint in the first printrun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Spada
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit disapointed with this first print. Despite the fact that is game is really great, the material is not so good. My copy has a lot of imperfections with the gluing of the board and the box. All excommunication cubes were missing (I am still waiting for replacement since Essen )

I grabed my copy at Essen at a full price of 50€ and, even if the game itself and design are great, this medium quality is really spoiling the pleasure of the game (looking at the bad gluing of the board each time I play a family member is a pity).

I remembered that, during the Essen fair, we asked for the preorder promocards when buying 2 boxes of Lorenzo and the guy did not want to negociate anything except a "It's 5€ for the promo pack". Instead of this merchandising practice, next time the publisher should produce a much better quality for it's material mainly with a 50€ category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does every Cranio Creations game have at least one misprint? Council of Four also has a misprint on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.