Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been asking on Facebook and keep getting fobbed off. I'm just curious has anyone had the game shipped from within Europe?

All the evidence on the preorder site was saying it would be faster to preorder, now I'm just wishing I had it picked up at Essen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i emailed them and they finally responded with:

"EU orders are processing and shipping out now. You should receive an email with tracking information soon. Thanks!"

that was 5 days ago...still nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clownfeet wrote:

"EU orders are processing and shipping out now. You should receive an email with tracking information soon. Thanks!"

Thanks for the headsup...I am also waiting to hear from them. I prepruchased the game some time ago and nothing has been said since. Hope that you're right, for everyone seems to already have a copy of SeaFall everywhere and here we are...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
clownfeet wrote:

Thanks for the headsup...I am also waiting to hear from them. I prepruchased the game some time ago and nothing has been said since. Hope that you're right, for everyone seems to already have a copy of SeaFall everywhere and here we are...

Mine arrived this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogrecrusher wrote:
Shu1984 wrote:
clownfeet wrote:

Cool! Did you receive a confirmation e.mail or anything prior to that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tudor
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blunder1983 wrote:

All the evidence on the preorder site was saying it would be faster to preorder, now I'm just wishing I had it picked up at Essen...

I've been at their booth/store every day asking for an English copy. There were just German and a few French. Last thing a guy told me was that it will be available in shops in three weeks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well butter me sideways. i've only just bloody got it. was sitting at my reception!

stuff like this freaks me out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
Ogrecrusher wrote:
Shu1984 wrote:
clownfeet wrote:

Cool! Did you receive a confirmation e.mail or anything prior to that?

I received an email around 4 hours after the game arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my email today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got email at 15:00 CET about being shipped via DHL, though Norway is 50% outside the EU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback! I will patiently wait for my e-mail to arrive (provided that the game doesn't ring my doorbell before XD)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
Got my email and tracking number today... finally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mordor Troll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy yesterday, no shipping info or warning. Just showed up at my door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
I'm so much grateful...
badge
...for BGG supporter bonus GG.
mbmbmbmbmb
MordorTroll wrote:
I just got my copy yesterday, no shipping info or warning. Just showed up at my door.

Same here. Initially I didn't even know what the courier was holding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain W.
Germany
flag msg tools
yuk
Got my .... notification.

Stating it will be 5 -10 days to delivery. The link for the tracking is broken :-( and the tracking-ID is quite short (6 digits). I hope that it will there tomorrow as like from everybody else whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping e-mail arrived today aswell.

5-10 working days ETA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
I'm so much grateful...
badge
...for BGG supporter bonus GG.
mbmbmbmbmb
fizolof wrote:
MordorTroll wrote:

Same here. Initially I didn't even know what the courier was holding.

Funny thing: I've just received an e-mail that the package was sent from the distributor

Joke's on them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain W.
Germany
flag msg tools
Stubentiger wrote:
yuk
Got my .... notification.

Stating it will be 5 -10 days to delivery. The link for the tracking is broken :-( and the tracking-ID is quite short (6 digits). I hope that it will there tomorrow as like from everybody else whistle

DHL just delivered the hot stuff

And a quite nice and cool detail ... the metal coins come in a "chest" like the milestones
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also liked the warning label printed on the side of the box the coin chest was in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.