$30.00
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

wow... now I have this great expansion (thanks!), but I cannot play it. Without thinking about it, I just bought it, because I love the base game.

I wanted to start playing it with my wife yesterday. We have a older Windows smartphone, which we rarely use. In past, we just used the Alchemisten web site, which worked fine for us during play:
http://gserver.czechgames.com/alchemy/index.php

However, it seems that this is not going to be updated for "King's Golem"?

Of course, I am not going to buy a new smartphone ((
This is really ruining my day somehow.
And BTW, I also have some stomache aching because of the fact that this website cannot be downloaded locally. What if this is not supported any more? I really wished that this could be downloaded.

Is there a way using an Android emulator?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geek_1 wrote:
However, it seems that this is not going to be has not yet been updated for "King's Golem"?
Fixed that for you.
From what I know about Czech Games, I'm pretty sure they'll update it. I think they have just forgotten to do it because, let's face it, most players just use a mobile device.
I suggest you reach out to them and describe your issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helena Hovancova
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
..., let's face it, most players just use a mobile device.

Yes, but not all of them. I have also been checking this link for updates these past days. Let's hope they'll update it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
helena_poprad wrote:
I have also been checking this link for updates these past days. Let's hope they'll update it soon.
I advise you to also reach out to Czech Games. It has a much better chance to speed up the update than hoping, because CGE will be aware that there are players who are eagerly waiting for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matúš Kotry
Slovakia
--
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry, we are already working on the update of the web version. I believe it will be out in a couple of days. Sorry for any inconveniences.

By the way, if you have a Windows phone, why don't you use the Windows phone app? That one is updated already:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/alchemists-lab-equip...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhh, thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.