Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Erb
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evade, hands down.

2 friends and i were playing the first scenario and we discovered the strength of the evade. without smart evading creatures would've beat us down. in one situation, my Seeker pulled a ghoul in one of the rooms. i evaded it and got out of there. because the creature did not have hunter it just stayed there, never to bother us again. do not underestimate that action!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Onalaska
WI
flag msg tools
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
I disagree. Although 'Evade' is a very good action, I think 'Gain a resource' is the best action in the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Erb
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gmbalbee wrote:
I disagree. Although 'Evade' is a very good action, I think 'Gain a resource' is the best action in the game...

Make it rain! oh shizz, monsters!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's highly situational. If you already have lots of resources, then gain a resource isn't good in that situation. If an enemy has Hunter (or there is no enemy), then Evade isn't very useful. I don't think there is any "best action in the game", just actions that are more or less useful in specific situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Erb
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i know, just making conversation. it does exhaust the enemy though, which can save you from the attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
gmbalbee wrote:

Clicking for credits is for wage slaves. Savvy rogues know better than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has only played Wendy, yes Evade is the best
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralsar wrote:

Yeah, evade with any number of Wendy's cards is awesome. She is such a delightful little murder machine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Onalaska
WI
flag msg tools
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
gmbalbee wrote:

So nobody caught my Billy Madison reference cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
scottatlaw wrote:
ralsar wrote:

Yeah, evade with any number of Wendy's cards is awesome. She is such a delightful little murder machine.

As someone who has only played with Agnes, sometimes it's fun to be able to say:
I can kill you with my brain.

(Ie. I shrivel them to death instead)

The only negative is that some have such high health that it is indeed more of a benefit to delay them so it depends on the monster. (and how the monster has damage apply to it makes a big difference too)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.