Subject: Order still in processing stage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
My order from last Thursday is still in the processing stage. Is that still the case for most orders? I'm seeing posts about people already receiving their copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
My order from last Thursday is still in the processing stage. Is that still the case for most orders? I'm seeing posts about people already receiving their copies.

They said they can ship about 2000 order per day. There's only been 2 business days since the orders were made, so that's about 4000 out of 15000 copies that have shipped. Everything should be shipped within about the next week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said they are processing ~2k/day and they sold either 12 or 15k copies (I'm not sure, I've seen both numbers). So, with 2 business days of shipping under their belt, roughly 1/3 of the people who placed orders will have shipping notices, the rest will still be processing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also people have been receiving their copies without ever getting a shipping notice AND with the Riot Merch Store still saying their order was processing. So yours MAY very well be on the way.

See this thread https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23975408#23975408
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Thanks everybody!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:

I also ordered last week and it´s still processing. But as i understood, we are shipment 2 and delivery won´t be before December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the waves referring to the shipment waves, or production waves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipment waves. 1 is now, 2 is December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:

Actually, they refer to the production wave by language. We had to break up the shipment of Wave 1, around 12k we're sold in October, the remaining 18k will ship in December. Both are wave 1 (as labeled on the back of the box), but two separate shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

Actually, they refer to the production wave by language. We had to break up the shipment of Wave 1, around 12k we're sold in October, the remaining 18k will ship in December. Both are wave 1 (as labeled on the back of the box), but two separate shipments.

Is there anyway of knowing where you fall in the shipment waves based on the invoice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sorrell
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

I would also like to know which shipment I'm in. It was my understanding that all wave 1 orders would ship in October. It sounds like I was incorrect in that assumption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jak84 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

I would also like to know which shipment I'm in. It was my understanding that all wave 1 orders would ship in October. It sounds like I was incorrect in that assumption.

It will say Wave 1 - Shipment 2 if your order is arriving in December. I believe it was somewhat explicit on the order page, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Weimer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Jak84 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

It will say Wave 1 - Shipment 2 if your order is arriving in December. I believe it was somewhat explicit on the order page, too.

So if all the invoice says is Wave 1, that means it'll be shipping in October, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Senatorweims16 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
Jak84 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

So if all the invoice says is Wave 1, that means it'll be shipping in October, correct?

Correct. We could have made that clearer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Senatorweims16 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
Jak84 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
matthean wrote:

Correct. We could have made that clearer.

UBER WOOT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Durden
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I entered an incorrect shipping address but without any order confirmation or tracking i cannot change it through ups or whatever mailing service is being used. Im afraid that my copy will be lost in the mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thebrocksummers wrote:
I entered an incorrect shipping address but without any order confirmation or tracking i cannot change it through ups or whatever mailing service is being used. Im afraid that my copy will be lost in the mail.

Making a ticket on our support site is the quickest way to resolve this. They're slammed at the moment, but are going through them in the order they're received. But that's the best way to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Durden
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
yeah i submitted a ticket immediately after i realized what happened which was minutes after i ordered. still waiting for a reply. Thanks for the quick response. I entered the house number but no street name.... DOH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon H
msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
thebrocksummers wrote:

Making a ticket on our support site is the quickest way to resolve this. They're slammed at the moment, but are going through them in the order they're received. But that's the best way to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.

I'm in a similar boat in that the shipping address on my order is incorrect. I submitted a ticket Thursday 10/13 at 2:00pm as soon as I noticed and I have yet to receive a response. Is this the typical wait time for tickets currently?

I did receive an order confirmation, but I don't see any place on the site to update the shipping address for an order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A B
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat for incorrect shipping address.

I submitted a help request to their site minutes after I placed the order on thursday, but no response.

I wouldn't be as concerned if orders weren't going out without ever sending tracking.

If you get a tracking number from UPS you can change the address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ashkai wrote:

I submitted a help request to their site minutes after I placed the order on thursday, but no response.

I wouldn't be as concerned if orders weren't going out without ever sending tracking.

I've been told that all of the MvM tickets from Thursday have been processed, so I think they sent it into our 'non-MvM' bucket.

Could you PM me your support ticket and I'll make sure we look into it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmb
My pay pal account shows the transaction went through. But I have not received any email notification. I checked out as a guest. Is there anh way for me to check my status?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Windship2Mars wrote:
My pay pal account shows the transaction went through. But I have not received any email notification. I checked out as a guest. Is there anh way for me to check my status?

Sorry for the inconvenience, Windship3Mars.

There has been an issue with some people not getting their email notifications; we're aware of it but having trouble identifying the root cause (I've seen many - though not all - caught in spam folders.) . But I've yet to see a case where payment has gone through (PayPal or otherwise) and we didn't have an order in place on our end.

The best way to get your order checked on is to submit a support ticket. Those get checked in the order they're received - which at the moment, does have a slight delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael c
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
ashkai wrote:

I've been told that all of the MvM tickets from Thursday have been processed, so I think they sent it into our 'non-MvM' bucket.

Could you PM me your support ticket and I'll make sure we look into it?

I ordered on Thursday, and my order still shows as processing. Hmm. Should I submit a support ticket?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend ordered his an hour behind me and his shipped yesterday.... mine is still processing. We are in the same state. That sorta sucks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.