Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Broadbent
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibyron is featured as a crowd sale at The Game Crafter. The discout is tepid or luke-warm at this point, but could be hot if enough people buy copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Matusiak
United States
Farmingville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reminder!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's a picture for those who have no idea what the boardgame Ibyron: Island of Discovery is.

A new land has emerged from the ashes of the old empire. Factions have risen to compete for the throne. Can you be the first to lay claim to the island of Ibyron?

Develop your land from farm to city and be the first to build your civilization from the resources the island of Ibyron offers... Come, discover a new world...!

Ibyron: Island of Discovery is a game wherein players all work the land of a newly-discovered island to build their city the biggest before the other players. Using building and movement mechanisms for the Wilderness phase, each player will design their own city with help of a Village phase.

There is a race to the end game, but getting there will support many strategies. The first player to build a complete working city, wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. I'm in as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just made purchase #24.

I really hope it breaks the 40+ mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.