United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question is as the topic. Anyone knows if minerva token and statue of liberty promo will be available on repos website in the future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I read somewhere that at least the Statue of Liberty will be available on the BGG Store. I know they have the Essen Promo now, I was going to wait until they had both to order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueRazz wrote:
Question is as the topic. Anyone knows if minerva token and statue of liberty promo will be available on repos website in the future?

Yes, it'll be in their store in a few weeks.

See their French response to https://www.facebook.com/ReposProduction/posts/1441318722550....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on if the metal Minerva pawn will be available again? It was only on the site for a short time and ran out of stock. I'd still like to get one to accompany my metal Military pawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walz
United States
Pierre
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything is currently in stock again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Have some Geekgold. I speed ordered everything metal and a Statue promo. Thanks a bunch for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.