GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,060 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

New York 1901: Painted Figures» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion? Or Accesory? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was originally looking for this under Accesseories, but found it through the base game entry as an expansion.

Now I have not yet opened my box of figurines, so I don't really know if there are some in-game content in the box, but from what I have read there is just miniatures to be used instead of the stock ones.

Wouldn't this be better placed under Accessories than under Boardgame Expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
badge
☆Free the winds☆
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted a comment to the admin with an edit request to move it to accessories instead a few weeks ago, but never got a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Melancholie wrote:
I submitted a comment to the admin with an edit request to move it to accessories instead a few weeks ago, but never got a response.
Same here; but I was wondering if someone who had opened their boxes might know more than me (my box is still waiting for me to open up my bags...).

But at least I am not the only one "puzzeled"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a small variant included. Before the game, each player places 1 of their unpainted workers on one of the 5 streets. If they get majority on that street at game end, then they get +3 pts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jørgen K
Denmark
Copenhagen S
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
There is a small variant included. Before the game, each player places 1 of their unpainted workers on one of the 5 streets. If they get majority on that street at game end, then they get +3 pts.
And there was a reason - it was just not explained on the BGG entry, and - well, as I said I did not yet have time to unpack and check out my games, including this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
badge
☆Free the winds☆
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:

Ooh, that's good to know. Thank you! I just thought it was painted figures. Now I'm even gladder that I ordered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.