Subject: why 1-player now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi! i see 1-5 players in the overview, but the core game is 2-6 players, and there is no mention to solo rules in the description of the expansion.

so, is this game suitable for solo play now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Right at the end of the development of the expansion Ricky Royal completed his solo variant for the game. We decided to include it in the expansion rules since solo rules were one of the game's most requested features.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
calpurnio1973 wrote:
hi! i see 1-5 players in the overview, but the core game is 2-6 players, and there is no mention to solo rules in the description of the expansion.

so, is this game suitable for solo play now?

Based on what I have heard there is going to be solitaire rules. It was an often requested thing given that Pax Porferiana has a pretty solid solo game setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Right at the end of the development of the expansion Ricky Royal completed his solo variant for the game. We decided to include it in the expansion rules since solo rules were one of the game's most requested features.

HA! You beet me to it. Better it come from the designer anyway lol. I always see you super active on the forums which is cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.