Subject: New House Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oriol Vilanova

Les Franqueses
Barcelona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! This is my first post in this forum, so feel free to tell me about anything I might do wrong.

I am proud to share a version of the House Rules that me and my family use to make this game playable. We typically play 3-4 players with an English version of the game, but since we are not native english I designed* a set of rules to overcome this limitation. I also tried to fix several mechanics over the original game.

You can find the file here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/138442

I am also open to suggestions about any rule modification / typos / variants...

Thanks in advance!

* I can not give credit to any user because I am not able to distinguish my own work from previous. Feel free to ask credit if you think you deserve to be mentioned :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG. Always nice to see new faces around. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll check out your variant when I get a chance. The game is pretty basic, fast and fun. Not much is really needed to change with it, but it is always fun to see what people are doing around the world.

The only thing I see that you might want to change is to post this over in the variant's section and not in the Rules Forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oriol Vilanova

Les Franqueses
Barcelona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I didn't expect an answer so early

I just marked this thread as 'Wrong forum', I hope admins move it to 'Variants' now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teh Slipperboy
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2016 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
Hey, go vote to choose the Hack the Black contest winners!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to variants based on content and OP's request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.