United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the tiny rulebook for this available as a PDF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
King's Guard Rules
The King's Guard cards are added to Valeria: Card Kingdoms as an Event during the game. The instructions below describe the rules changes. All other standard rules apply.

Playing As Event
Following the Event Card Rules, shuffle the Recruit the King's Guard Event card into the Exhausted card stack. Place the King's Guard Citizen cards face down next to the Exhausted card stack. During the game, when the Recruit the King's Guard Event card is revealed, place it in the empty slot as usual, then place the King's Guard cards face up on top of it. This stack is always considered Exhausted in terms of the end-game conditions, regardless of whether there are King's Guard Citizen cards there or not.

Event Card Rules
These instructions replace the Exhausted Cards paragraph in the Valeria: Card Kingdoms Game Setup section, and append to the Action Phase. All other standard rules apply.

Exhausted Cards
Take 1 Exhausted card per player and 1 Event card per player and shuffle them together. Place the shuffled cards in a stack above the Monster row. Return the rest to the box.

NOTE: If there is a specific Event card that you would like to play with, you may pre-select it as one of the Event cards to shuffle into the Exhausted card stack.

Action Phase
After revealing an Event card, follow the text or rules on the Event card before moving on to the next Action or Phase. Any actions taken as a result of the Event card do not count as an Action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing. Photo upload rules forbid rules scans, otherwise I would have just uploaded that for you. Hope the text helps. It was something I was looking for before I bought it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.