Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Dice Tower Podcast 479, Tom Vasel said Nothing Personal takes too long and usually takes 90 minutes. When we play it at my house with four players, it takes no longer than an hour. Is this because we mainly use the core set? I have always found the game to have a pretty quick pace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really think the play time of this game comes down to how much time your group spends negotiating and politicking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Look on my works ye mighty and despair
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The lack of expansions is probably something to do with it - it means you're having to look at less unique special abilities overall.

But as has been said, this is probably more to do with your player group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Erwin
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
duncanid wrote:
In Dice Tower Podcast 479, Tom Vasel said Nothing Personal takes too long and usually takes 90 minutes. When we play it at my house with four players, it takes no longer than an hour. Is this because we mainly use the core set? I have always found the game to have a pretty quick pace.

Tom said his own game takes too long to play? That seems weird to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.