Subject: Question on Mech movement with Workers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giancarlo Amente
United States
Saint Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
...because if I can't win, you can't either! :)
badge
OH...OH...OH....OH...OVERTEXT!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry in advance if this question has already been answered - I looked through the forums and didn't seen anything, but I could have missed it.

When moving a mech with the "speed" ability unlocked (ability to move up to two hexes with one action) with workers on board, can a mech move to the first hex then "drop off workers" on that hex and finally continue it's move onto the second hex and end its movement? Or does the mech have to carry its workers through the entirety of the action?

Hope this question is clear, and thanks in advance for any input from the community :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
r1sefromru1n wrote:
Sorry in advance if this question has already been answered - I looked through the forums and didn't seen anything, but I could have missed it.

When moving a mech with the "speed" ability unlocked (ability to move up to two hexes with one action) with workers on board, can a mech move to the first hex then "drop off workers" on that hex and finally continue it's move onto the second hex and end its movement? Or does the mech have to carry its workers through the entirety of the action?

Hope this question is clear, and thanks in advance for any input from the community

Yes, the workers can be dropped off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely been posted here before, but to just recap:

Yes, you may drop off or pick up any workers along the entire movement of a mech.

This is a great way to capture control of hexes during the last stages of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav W
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HIGHLIGHTED RULES, p31
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giancarlo Amente
United States
Saint Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
...because if I can't win, you can't either! :)
badge
OH...OH...OH....OH...OVERTEXT!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I need stop drinking so early in the morning :) Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only four answers within three minutes of a question being asked - I think we're getting slow .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.