Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kyle smith
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to figure out what the yellow wine expert in the photo below does during that game. Can I get some help? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Cai
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it the one where you don't have to discard one wine token for a magnate action tile? I believe so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Davis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ceh245 wrote:
Is it the one where you don't have to discard one wine token for a magnate action tile? I believe so.

Correct - in the 2010 version it allows you to use a magnate action. In the 2016 version it allows you to take a magnate action tile without spending a wine during the wine fair.

The explanations should be on the back of the "Vinhos Deluxe Experts Pack" sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kyle smith
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
drachetanzer wrote:
ceh245 wrote:

Correct - in the 2010 version it allows you to use a magnate action. In the 2016 version it allows you to take a magnate action tile without spending a wine during the wine fair.

The explanations should be on the back of the "Vinhos Deluxe Experts Pack" sheet.

I didn't get this sheet. Very frustrating that all the explanations aren't in the reference book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jschlickbernd wrote:
Very frustrating that all the explanations aren't in the reference book.
It's an expansion, not available in the eventual retail version. It would make no sense to put rules for components that aren't available into a rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Found it at the bottom of the box, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.