Hide
25 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Ups my choice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zack layton
msg tools
For those who it applies to, signing up for ups my choice (yes it's free for what we need), will let you see an estimated day of arrival even if your order doesnt want to show up in riots system of order tracking. (My order information doesn't pull up anytjing but just got a shipping email. But signing up for ups my choice will show a date in which the product should arrive for those who are curious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
msg tools
Assuming your game has actually shipped that is. Still plenty of games left to ship if they're fulfilling their 2,000 a day estimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like they are shipping in the order they are received either. I got in about 20 minutes after it was available and my order has not shown up in UPS my choice.

I can't complain to much due to the quality and what others have said about the game play but Riot definitely has some things to work on if they decide to put out another one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
It doesn't look like they are shipping in the order they are received either. I got in about 20 minutes after it was available and my order has not shown up in UPS my choice.

I can't complain to much due to the quality and what others have said about the game play but Riot definitely has some things to work on if they decide to put out another one.

Most shippers will ship to the zones that take the most time first, then the zones that are closest. This way things arrive near the same time and bundles are based on geographical location --not order number, which to a shipper's needs is completely random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Squatting Monkey wrote:
danlicata wrote:

Most shippers will ship to the zones that take the most time first, then the zones that are closest. This way things arrive near the same time and bundles are based on geographical location --not order number, which to a shipper's needs is completely random.

Chicago has gotten several already, so I don't think they're going this route either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, it gets here when it gets here. I figured on 2 weeks to a month to receive my copy form the Wave 1 orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smullens
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
Squatting Monkey wrote:
danlicata wrote:

Then it wouldnt make sense to have california people shipped last. its not based on the order they recived them or geographical location it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frank
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
What do you do to find this information after you have signed up with UPS My Choice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Narninian wrote:
Squatting Monkey wrote:
danlicata wrote:

Then it wouldnt make sense to have california people shipped last. its not based on the order they recived them or geographical location it seems.

Washington State - I received my ship notice yesterday and tracking shows I should received it this Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Narninian wrote:
Squatting Monkey wrote:
danlicata wrote:

I believe they are shipping from the Midwest and not California. I think their warehouse is not co-located with their headquarters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot has stated they are shipping from WI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Holland
United States
Batavia
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting... I did not receive an email from UPS My Choice, nor from Riot, but I decided to login to My Choice anyway just for the heck of it and sure enough, there it is. Due to arrive Thursday.

So I guess if you have My Choice setup, and assume it's not on the way because you did not receive your UPS email, you might want to log in and double check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolenka
msg tools
Helljin wrote:

Washington State - I received my ship notice yesterday and tracking shows I should received it this Friday.

And meanwhile, I'm also in Washington waiting for shipping still. So there's probably some method to the madness, but I'm not really sure what it is with the small sample size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jwhollan wrote:
Interesting... I did not receive an email from UPS My Choice, nor from Riot, but I decided to login to My Choice anyway just for the heck of it and sure enough, there it is. Due to arrive Thursday.

So I guess if you have My Choice setup, and assume it's not on the way because you did not receive your UPS email, you might want to log in and double check.

I typically get my UPS My Choice scheduled delivery notifications 24 hours before the actual delivery date. I'd be curious to see if you get your notification tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received my order confirmation 3 minutes before orders were supposed to open (10:57) and they have not shipped it yet. (No shipping confirmation, nothing on UPS MyChoice)

I'm curious as to what order processing method they are using, and why they aren't shipping out orders in the order they were received?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Fowler
msg tools
Is UPS my choice supposed to figure out a package is coming solely based on my address? Because I don't have a tracking number to provide it.

I'm still without a shipping email or tracking number, just an order confirmation number. Nothing shows up on My Choice.

I'm wondering if it matters that I ordered as a "guest" from Riot instead of logging into an account. It will still show up on their site, but just says processing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received an email today saying it had shipped and provided a tracking number. Am signed up with UPS My Choice and so far nothing is showing up. That said, if I click on the tracking from the email, even though I did not get it until today, it says that the info was sent on Friday at 8PM - "Package details received electronically from Seller" and the rest is "Waiting for package to arrive at the facility". I do not doubt I'll get it before the weekend. Not really a huge deal as I bought it as a family Christmas gift from Santa for my daughter and husband.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DallasRusk wrote:
Is UPS my choice supposed to figure out a package is coming solely based on my address? Because I don't have a tracking number to provide it.

I'm still without a shipping email or tracking number, just an order confirmation number. Nothing shows up on My Choice.

I'm wondering if it matters that I ordered as a "guest" from Riot instead of logging into an account. It will still show up on their site, but just says processing...

I get UPS emails when they are delivering to my house. I've never entered a tracking number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
Same here, my friend. I did see a post where they said they abandoned the shipping in order of when they received them but they are still prioritizing Thursday orders over Friday ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
I received my order confirmation 3 minutes before orders were supposed to open (10:57) and they have not shipped it yet. (No shipping confirmation, nothing on UPS MyChoice)

I'm curious as to what order processing method they are using, and why they aren't shipping out orders in the order they were received?

What we can tell so far is it wasn't a first-come first-serve shipping setup; there might be a method behind the madness but no one has figured it out just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My order still shows as "Processing" on the Riot site, but UPS My Choice just indicated the game should arrive on Monday the 24th. I live in Rhode Island USA. My last name starts with an "M" and it took me 5 hours to place my initial order on Thursday. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still processing, no shipment email, nothing showing in ups my choice... nothing at all. I ordered within ~3hrs after the system opened up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Which state?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We expect all NA orders to ship by early next week. If you're concerned that your order isn't in the system, please reach out at: support.riotgames.com and one of our PS dudes will check on the status of your order.

You should have received an email; we're still trying to figure out why so many people didn't get one. If it looks like your payment has been captured (either from PayPal or your bank) then I have yet to see a single order that wasn't in our system. So if payment has been taken, you should have a copy earmarked to head your way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all, my order went through on Thursday 5 hours after the sale started and I just received my shipping notice email today with an expected delivery date to Rhode Island USA for Monday the 24th. Until yesterday my order status on the Riot site showed "processing", but today it changed to "complete". $5 shipping that takes less than 2 weeks is a pretty sweet deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.