2 Posts

Mafia de Cuba» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two questions: 1st Player Removing Token + FBI Agent rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dedicated To Fun
msg tools
Hello, two questions I have for everyone:

1) I have ignored the rule about the first player being able to hide one of the role tokens in the little bag (thus removing it from the game). I've done this for simplicity since we're new to playing this game.
Question: How does this impact the game whether or not the first person has the option to remove a token from the game?

2) Every time we have played with the FBI agent, he has won. This role seems too powerful. All the person has to do is act sketchy, and the Godfather will assume he is the thief and choose him. The FBI agent won in the first 10 seconds of the last game we played, and it wasn't fun. The prior games, however, we played without the FBI agent, and it felt more like Resistance where there were too sides (Henchmen vs Thiefs) going back and forth to deduce who was who. These were longer conversations and more fun than the FBI quick win. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loic Lamy
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Without this rule, it's harder for the first player to lye to the godfather.

2) All the players have to keep in mind they are against the FBI.
Godfather should never accuse someone in the first 10 seconds !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.