United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spires Kickstarter is now live and I know I'm excited! Are you ready to be inSpired by Spires?

Join all the elegant and savvy card game aficionados and back Spires on Kickstarter today. Or just be a cool person that likes fun things in small boxes. Thanks and let's make this thing happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready to be inspired!!!

...but not too much.

Good luck with the campaign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
mbmbmb
Wow, shipping is expensive. Looks great but I'll have to pass. Good luck though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
crazylegs wrote:
Wow, shipping is expensive. Looks great but I'll have to pass. Good luck though.

I'll say. The game costs us in Europe twice its retail price. That's harsh. It's getting too much for me through numerous campaigns, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
crazylegs wrote:

I'll say. The game costs us in Europe twice its retail price. That's harsh. It's getting too much for me through numerous campaigns, unfortunately.

I understand. Shipping is expensive. But maybe I'm missing something?

To get the game in the UK or EU is $29 with shipping. The game retails at $20... so, that's not twice retail. We're doing our best, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can manage to get a group buy sorted - even at the x2 level - the price drops considerably. Just try to convince one of your gaming friends to join in or keep the second copy as a gift. I wouldn't mind getting this for my birthday whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a great little card game. Reminds me of something Sid Sackson would have come out with. Backed and proud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Bryan Fischer wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
crazylegs wrote:

I understand. Shipping is expensive. But maybe I'm missing something?

To get the game in the UK or EU is $29 with shipping. The game retails at $20... so, that's not twice retail. We're doing our best, guys.

I based my calculation on the pledge asked for the base game, which is $15, so with shipping ($14), the cost is twice the price of the game in this pledge tier.

Sorry for not being precise enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:
Looks like a great little card game. Reminds me of something Sid Sackson would have come out with. Backed and proud

Thanks, Tim! We're happy to have you as a backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my 48 hour reminder from Kickstarter yesterday.

Were the PnP files pulled? At launch I saw a "coming soon" message and now I do not see anything at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sanchezja wrote:

Were the PnP files pulled? At launch I saw a "coming soon" message and now I do not see anything at all.

Hey there, they were never pulled. I'm sending an update about this today. They are going out to backers after the campaign ends. Just trying to get everything done. Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan Fischer wrote:
sanchezja wrote:

Hey there, they were never pulled. I'm sending an update about this today. They are going out to backers after the campaign ends. Just trying to get everything done. Sorry!

I was under the assumption that they would be available as low-art or something to play before backing the campaign.

Apologies for my misunderstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sanchezja wrote:
Bryan Fischer wrote:
sanchezja wrote:

I was under the assumption that they would be available as low-art or something to play before backing the campaign.

We weren't very clear, and I apologize. I can certainly send you the rough files if you'd like them. The campaign ends tomorrow though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan Fischer wrote:
sanchezja wrote:
Bryan Fischer wrote:
sanchezja wrote:

We weren't very clear, and I apologize. I can certainly send you the rough files if you'd like them. The campaign ends tomorrow though.

The rough files would be great! My wife and I are both off work tomorrow and I can get it crafted and a game or 2 in before the campaign ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot me an email. bryan[at]nevermoregames[dot]com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Email sent. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.