Subject: Two rules easily (most likely stupidly) overlooked rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel J.
Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading this some of you might say well, duuuhh! After lots of plays, all of which have been fun and with an even balance of winning and losing, I just happened to be reading through the rules booklet this afternoon before a game and realized we hadn't been playing two easy-to-miss rules:

1. The Athlete can attack the Mutant Boss with a baseball bat. It's just a sentence in the rule book, but there's no mention of it on his character card.

2. Character combo: unless otherwise stated (the Outdoorsman is the only one in the base set I believe this applies to - I don't yet have any expansions) - you can use the non-zombie icons AS WELL AS the combo effect. I think this one is easily missed as the combo (as Richard Launius has posted) is not there to be sought after as a dice roll goal, but as an act of desperation; so I've been more concentrated on just applying the character combo effect when that happens, and haven't been adding those extras.

Neither of these 2 game rule misses has been a real game changer; just wanted to share what I've missed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.