GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,431 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Tokaido Collector's Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Missing minis and mini exchange rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Hunter
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
When I received my game, it was missing one of the minis (Kidzuna) and had two of one of the other minis (Takeru). I put in a request with Fun Forge for a replacement, and Charlotte previously assured me that it was on its way. Of course it has now been months, nothing has ever showed up, and Charlotte has stopped responding to emails. I've seen that at least a few other people have mentioned on the forums that they're missing minis. If anyone else has duplicates of some but are missing others, maybe we could set up an exchange. My minis are the painted versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW I had to go through two rounds of replacements for my Tokaido. Each time took several months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blanco
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? (James 2:15-16)
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra Daigoro painted mini (from Crossroads expansion) and I need a Suseri painted mini (from Matsuri expansion). To be clear, it's just the minis that I have/need. The tiles are fine.

PM me if anyone wants to swap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.