Andreas Lundin
Sweden
Lund
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3.4:

Quote:
If a unit is fired upon while it is moving through a with the exception of the -1 modifier for “6 infantry steps in one hex,” as the firing unit is only firing on the moving unit, not all units in the hex. However, if two or more units with a combined size of steps or more are moving together and are fired upon in “Reaction”, the modifier will apply

Should I read this as:

If a unit is fired upon while it is moving through a hex with other (stationary) infantry units the -1 modifier for "6 infantry steps in one hex" does not apply, as the firing unit is only firing on the moving unit. However, if two or more units with a combined size of 6 steps or more are moving together and are fired upon in “Reaction”, the modifier will apply ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andreas,

Is a errata, the traslator forget add all the sentence text, in spanish is correct, sorry about this, the sentence should say:

"If a unit is fired upon while it is moving through a hex with one or more units without exceeding stacking rules, they will apply to that unit all pertinent modifiers with the exception of the -1 modifier for “6 infantry steps in one hex,” as the firing unit is only firing on the moving unit, not all units in the hex."

I forget add this errata here, I did on our folder in CSW, sorry again.

Best
Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it added in Paths to Hell rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lawrence,

Unfortunately it is an erratum of PTH.

When Scott did the translation forget part of the sentence.

Best
Niko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ADDA Marc
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
The last sentence lacks something:
However, if two or more units with a combined see of 6 steps or more are moving together and are fired...

Or so I suppose,

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marc,

Ops, you are right.

Best
Niko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.