Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
badge
Achilles and Ajax playing a boardgame
mbmbmbmbmb
I have watched your YouTube instructional videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryp6BjoDXg) at your website and I really liked the football playgroung mat you used.
Is it possible for you to upload a link of that file so that we can print it or even make it available as an accessory to order it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
Hat-Trick goes online on Tabletopia. PM me if you want a learn, try or play it.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stefanos
What you're seeing in a video is a pretty small background file which would not be suitable for larger print. I'll try to look for a substitute which you might use for the time being. I'll let you know in a few days if I find something worthwhile.
On the bright side, we are currently looking for a manufacturer for playmats we were using at Essen.
And speaking of those - we will be giving them away to our subscribers at www.htgame.uk this or next week. So feel free to subscribe, perhaps you'll be one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Patryk.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have just been subscribed and I cross my fingers! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stepal wrote:
Hi, Patryk.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have just been subscribed and I cross my fingers! meeple

Good luck then

To Whom It May Concern
If you are already subscribed to our newsletter at www.htgame.co.uk, you don't need to re-sign at www.htgame.uk to be considered for the draw. Normally, the latter is our homepage, however, I am having a hard time trying to change the representative link here at BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The football playground mat is a must-have! We've played with it a few matches and we are definitely not going to play without it!
It adds a lot of flavour! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Maiello
Denmark
Copenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Is it possible to buy the play mat somewhere?

It really looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nextsaturday wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to buy the play mat somewhere?

It really looks great!

Any minute now. We are concluding our German crowdfunding campaign and will have a couple of playmats available for sale in about 2 weeks. Once we do, should I let you know by email or here, via PM?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Maiello
Denmark
Copenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!

A PM here on BGG would be great Patryk, thank you.

Looking forward to getting the play mat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While we're on the subject - since we are targeting mostly new players with this campaign, I've modified the design slightly and changed the content in the corners. Previously there were conditions necessary to obtain the Style Cards but since newcomers will most probably not be using those, I decided to replace it with the turn sequence. Here it is:

Anyway, we will have the previous versions available too, so it will be up to you, which one you like.
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.