Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
Achilles and Ajax playing a boardgame
mbmbmbmbmb
I have watched your YouTube instructional videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryp6BjoDXg) at your website and I really liked the football playgroung mat you used.
Is it possible for you to upload a link of that file so that we can print it or even make it available as an accessory to order it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stefanos
What you're seeing in a video is a pretty small background file which would not be suitable for larger print. I'll try to look for a substitute which you might use for the time being. I'll let you know in a few days if I find something worthwhile.
On the bright side, we are currently looking for a manufacturer for playmats we were using at Essen.
And speaking of those - we will be giving them away to our subscribers at www.htgame.uk this or next week. So feel free to subscribe, perhaps you'll be one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
Achilles and Ajax playing a boardgame
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Patryk.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have just been subscribed and I cross my fingers! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
stepal wrote:
Hi, Patryk.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have just been subscribed and I cross my fingers! meeple

Good luck then

To Whom It May Concern
If you are already subscribed to our newsletter at www.htgame.co.uk, you don't need to re-sign at www.htgame.uk to be considered for the draw. Normally, the latter is our homepage, however, I am having a hard time trying to change the representative link here at BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.