Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Morpheus in Essen, but the five dice are missing. I wouldn't care much about 5 d6's, were it not that the dice in the rules are really beautiful. They seem to have a star-chart/star-symbol-map on the background behind the yellow pips.

Are these the dice in the box? Or are they only featured lkke that in the rulebook? (Because then I realy want them!)

[EDIT]
I'm also missing the round counter. I guess it was probably bagged together with the dice...
[/EDIT]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please write to sale@tailorgames.pl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Köther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gogolski wrote:
I bought a copy of Morpheus in Essen, but the five dice are missing. I wouldn't care much about 5 d6's, were it not that the dice in the rules are really beautiful. They seem to have a star-chart/star-symbol-map on the background behind the yellow pips.

Are these the dice in the box? Or are they only featured lkke that in the rulebook? (Because then I realy want them!)

[EDIT]
I'm also missing the round counter. I guess it was probably bagged together with the dice...
[/EDIT]

Yes, the dice look really nice. It's not a star-chart, but they have a somewhat shimmering structure, like gems.
And a really nice game, too.
And you have to read the rules really carefully, played it a bit wrong the first time, but it still worked very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
matoozik wrote:
Please write to sale@tailorgames.pl

Thank you.
I've done that just now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.