Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card Sorting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I'm a little confused by the Card Sorting section that says "Each of the following groups is an Episode deck made up of different card types. (Each one has a label at the bottom. You’ll use the 6 Ship Strikes you set aside now.)

The 6 labeled Ship Strikes are:
Controls Jammed (Our Mrs. Reynolds-A x2)
Booby Trap (Bushwhacked-A)
Landlock (Jaynestown-B)
Sabotaged Grav-Dampener (Trash-C)
Cabin Controls Locked (Objects in Space-C)

So when I see "10 Serenity (Part 1) – A," does that mean I also add the 3 A Ship Strikes even though the episode titles don't match?

And when I see "11 Serenity (Part 2) - B," does that mean I also add the single B Ship Strike for Jaynestown?

And then add the 2 Space C Ship Strikes for all C episodes?

In other words, should I ignore the episode names on these 6 Ship Strike Cards and only read the letters A, B, and C?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Some of the Ship Strikes have an episode name at the bottom. They should be added to their corresponding Episode Decks. (i.e. - Booby Trap goes in the Bushwacked deck, Controls Jammed goes in the Our Mrs. Reynolds deck)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 6 ship strikes you set aside now are added to their specific named episode decks, they aren't used with every A, B or C episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the episode name is the grouping. The A/B/C moniker is just there so you know which episodes you can mix and match together for a game as you always do an A episode first, followed by a B episode and you finish with a C episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.