Hide
7 Posts

Kingsburg (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
Does anybody know when the release date is for this? and will it be released simultaneously alongside the new expansion? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what we could gather scratching around:

- It will be out Q1 2017 in Italy, no news about an english version
- It will contain base game, expansion and a new sixth expansion not present before.
- Said expansion will be available separately later, but the graphics will probaly clash with the older version(different art)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it. I'd be surprised if they didn't come out with an English version. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Berlin

New York
msg tools
badge
Yes, we are friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
jdbc59 wrote:
Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it. I'd be surprised if they didn't come out with an English version. Thanks again!

It states an English version on their website to be coming soon.
The reaction of the graphical overhaul seems to be overwhelmingly negative.
Perhaps this is just a quick money grab. They could definitely go with some PR/marketing efforts to show off its virtues.

The crappy thing is if the 1st ed, which is prettier, is not going to be printed anymore, then it's going to be costlier to get into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonah G wrote:
jdbc59 wrote:

It states an English version on their website to be coming soon.
The reaction of the graphical overhaul seems to be overwhelmingly negative.
Perhaps this is just a quick money grab. They could definitely go with some PR/marketing efforts to show off its virtues.

The crappy thing is if the 1st ed, which is prettier, is not going to be printed anymore, then it's going to be costlier to get into.

Yup, but fret not, there is an english version actually announced.

I really think I should call them and ask where they are, but I fear right now they are in the middle of the Chinese New Year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
latest video wrote:
We are working to have the game ready for the second part of the year
As mentioned at the very end of this video. Specific mention of Italian and German, but no specific English news yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.