Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I'm looking to get some data from you guys that I can bring back to our warehouse. I've seen a number of posts where people have received their game, but the product page still says 'processing'. This is obviously both inaccurate and I imagine the lack of transparency around it is pretty frustrating.

We're working on getting to the root of where this breakdown in communication happened. So with that in mind, I'd like to ask for anyone who has both:

1) Received their copy of MvM and
2) Their order still says processing

For those people, please PM me (don't post it here) your order number. We'll use that data to track down the root problem. I think it's very fair to want visibility on the status of your purchase, and I want to make sure we don't miss out on this opportunity to grow.

Let's try and keep this thread dedicated to this one specific conversation.

Appreciate the help,

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Grogan
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And we appreciate your diligence in this whole process.
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm looking to get some data from you guys that I can bring back to our warehouse. I've seen a number of posts where people have received their game, but the product page still says 'processing'. This is obviously both inaccurate and I imagine the lack of transparency around it is pretty frustrating.

We're working on getting to the root of where this breakdown in communication happened. So with that in mind, I'd like to ask for anyone who has both:

1) Received their copy of MvM and
2) Their order still says processing

For those people, please PM me (don't post it here) your order number. We'll use that data to track down the root problem. I think it's very fair to want visibility on the status of your purchase, and I want to make sure we don't miss out on this opportunity to grow.

Let's try and keep this thread dedicated to this one specific conversation.

Appreciate the help,

-Chris

Just to add more data, I'm in NA (Texas) and just got my shipping notice email. So maybe the issue has been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
mbmbmb
jshaunallen wrote:

Just to add more data, I'm in NA (Texas) and just got my shipping notice email. So maybe the issue has been fixed.

Also in Texas, still waiting on that email (if ever)... cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received an order confirmation at 10:57am (orders opened a few minutes early)

I haven't received a shipping notice or the game. If you aren't shipping the orders in the order they were received, how are you shipping them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
If you aren't shipping the orders in the order they were received, how are you shipping them?

We're prioritizing getting as many out as soon as we can over methodically making sure we're going in numeric order. To me, that felt the most player focused, especially since some people waited 3 hours to get their order in and others waited 6 hours. Thursday orders should go out ahead of Friday orders, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
If you aren't shipping the orders in the order they were received, how are you shipping them?

We're prioritizing getting as many out as soon as we can over methodically making sure we're going in numeric order. To me, that felt the most player focused, especially since some people waited 3 hours to get their order in and others waited 6 hours. Thursday orders should go out ahead of Friday orders, though.

Gotcha, so I would assume that my early order would be one of the first to be processed?

Not complaining, as the fact that people are already receiving their orders is nothing short of amazing. I just hope my order wasn't overlooked or is otherwise messed up.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
Riot Kades wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

Hey Chris. I'm in Chicagoland and have not received the shipping notice nor the game itself. I got my order in the first few hours and am getting nervous that it somehow got overlooked. Any update on how many copies you've shipped? I know the initial estimate was 2000 a day and that roughly 70% of the initial 12000 stock was sold on Thursday. By my math, that means 8000 of the 8400 Thursday copies have shipped but mine is not among them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
basketball_curry wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

Hey Chris. I'm in Chicagoland and have not received the shipping notice nor the game itself. I got my order in the first few hours and am getting nervous that it somehow got overlooked. Any update on how many copies you've shipped? I know the initial estimate was 2000 a day and that roughly 70% of the initial 12000 stock was sold on Thursday. By my math, that means 8000 of the 8400 Thursday copies have shipped but mine is not among them.

PM me your order number and I'll take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James David Romo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone who is signed up for UPS notifications received the delivery without being notified of the shipment via UPS first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have UPS notifications set up.
I got an email today, an hour ago, from Riot that my order has shipped.
Have not seen a notice from UPS yet.

Apparently no problem on my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
basketball_curry wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:

PM me your order number and I'll take a look.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my 'Your order has shipped' email from Riot and it say's it will be delivered on Thurs.

From what I understand the games are shipping from WI by UPS ground, I live in MD. I would expect it would take more than two days to get to me so my guess is that the updates in their system are not 'real time', that is the update might take some time to process and get out the emails. Just a guess on my part but would help explain some of the anomalies we are seeing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Hossie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend who ordered after me (~30 minutes) got their shipping notice, but I still haven't and it still says processing. Will let you know if this changes, but I (kinda) hope my order went out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Octavio Armenta
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
My order was placed at October 13, 12:56 PDT.
I got an invoice email at October 14, 00:24 PDT.
But I have yet to receive a shipping email.

I need to know if it's already on its way because I'm using the address of my roomie (US, California), and I need to tell her when it's going to be delivered so she can tell her parents at home to be ready.

I noticed that in the order email there was a SKU number for my copy of Mechs vs Minions, I'm guessing it's also the same number that my box will have. That would mean I got box #1241.

It should be on it's way, I think...
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SKU: 1241-00-00
QTY: 1

I think that's just the SKU for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rice
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing that we haven't gotten to the bottom of this yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps: I received a shipping notification email just today, and when I went to track the package, it was already out for delivery. So it is possible that a belch has worked its way through the system, and is rectifying itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Fuss
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris (or any of the Riot crew), could you please post when all of the US orders have shipped, so we know when to contact Riot should we not receive a shipping notice? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rickfuss wrote:
Chris (or any of the Riot crew), could you please post when all of the US orders have shipped, so we know when to contact Riot should we not receive a shipping notice? Thanks!

Will do. EU Wave 1 is fully out. I'm expecting by early next week we should have all of NA Wave 1 out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
rickfuss wrote:

Will do. EU Wave 1 is fully out. I'm expecting by early next week we should have all of NA Wave 1 out.

Hi all, my order went through on Thursday 5 hours after the sale started and I just received my shipping notice email today with an expected delivery date to Rhode Island USA for Monday the 24th. Until yesterday my order status on the Riot site showed "processing", but today it changed to "complete".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
rickfuss wrote:

Great -- I was hoping for some announcement. I've been patiently waiting as well, but figured it was very premature to send a ticket or inquire so early given the success (in sales) of launch coupled with the pitfalls (of the process).

I was hoping to get it by today (for a game night), but it sounds like my block might be shipping very soon. Luckily, being in Chicago...my ship window is 1day. Either way, can't wait -- keep up the good work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a couple hours after the sale started and mine still says it is Processing.

I will IM you my order number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered about 4.5 hours after it went live, live in the Oregon/Idaho border area and still processing. No shipping emails yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.