Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember them? They were the last stretch goal during the KS campaign, and we did not unlock them.

I had a pleasure to meet and talk to Sami Laakso during Essen Spiel 2016 and asked if we ever going to see them. Sami responded that they're going to find their home in ... a new game (and he smiled mysteriously). A new game, that's right. Not another expansion to Dale of Merchants.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited already :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to make sure no one misunderstands and starts fallacious rumours, I want to specify what I meant. The new mystery game will have familiar faces in it, maybe even penguins. Emperor Penguins will find themselves in Dale of Merchants (too?) at some point when we release more stuff for it. We believe DoM is currently at great spot with 2 games and one promo. Thus we feel it's ok to take a small break from it for the time being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Liuhuparta wrote:
We believe DoM is currently at great spot with 2 games and one promo.

Almost. We just need a bigger box for both DoM and DoM2. I wouldn't mind paying for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Meister
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as a Bigger box, I will be posting my custom box shortly, using a Cryptoic Deck building game box, a Broken token insert for said box, a broken token divider expansion (6 extra dividers to insert), some contact paper from the Dollar store, and some clip art printed on lable paper.
All the cards, dice, boards fit in perfectly with sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.