• [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Re: Hannity claims to have definitive proof that the Dems have been bussing illegal voters for 50 years
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
Tonight FOX News 10pm EST.

I hope you got normal rates for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Hannity claims to have definitive proof that the Dems have been bussing illegal voters for 50 years
windsagio wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

If I had heard that MSNBC had definitive proof that the Republicans had been busing illegal aliens across state lines to vote in several states, I would watch MSNBC. I guess that's the difference between me and some others, I have an open mind and want to hear both sides of the story, even the side I don't want to hear if it is the truth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Thanks for the tip, Katie, but I really doubt Hannity would know the truth if it bit him on the tip of his tiny wiener. Still, I'll watch it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
Apparently Hannity is just going to report on the work others have done.

Thank you Captain Obvious. Is there one blow-dried hack on TV news that doesn't leave the heavy lifting to everyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Apparently Hannity is just going to report on the work others have done.

Thank you Captain Obvious. Is there one blow-dried hack on TV news that doesn't leave the heavy lifting to everyone else?

That was my unsubtle way of telling Kaitlyn that there was another thread on the subject.

Actually a bit too subtle

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:

If I had heard that MSNBC had definitive proof that the Republicans had been busing illegal aliens across state lines to vote in several states, I would watch MSNBC. I guess that's the difference between me and some others, I have an open mind and want to hear both sides of the story, even the side I don't want to hear if it is the truth.

The joke (although maybe not a good one) was on the utter lack of content to your post. Maybe going "bot" instead of "paid advertisement" would have read better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never found a better example of everything wrong with modern news media.

We live in an age of basically instant publishing and they want us to tune in at random hour X to maybe see definitive proof?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
wow William Shatner WERE "naturalized" yet Ted Cruz is "unnaturalized" hence within Texas! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

I assume you mean the fact that the mainstream media is little more than the propaganda arm of the DNC?

Oh, that same old fact that nobody will believe even though Wikileaks released proof...

But maybe they will tell us that Wikileaks is little more than the propaganda arm of the RNC? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:

We live in an age of basically instant publishing and they want us to tune in at random hour X to maybe see definitive proof?

How else are they going to flash their sponsors adds even more in your face?

That said, I'll have to echo the commentary regarding Hannity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

I assume you mean the fact that the mainstream media is little more than the propaganda arm of the DNC?

Sure, if you want to go down that road, that ties in perfectly well too. It's all kinda the same issue. When profits and power are the primary motivators for pushing out news, it goes bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

Oh, that same old fact that nobody will believe even though Wikileaks released proof...

But maybe they will tell us that Wikileaks is little more than the propaganda arm of the RNC? laugh

Given the involvement of Russia with Wikileaks, it is very very unfortunately much harder to find wikileaks credible than it was even 90 days ago.

Short of the DNC opening up their email accounts to the press, there is no way to prove what the emails actually said since at least some have been shown to be manipulated (one that trump quoted from what I recall).

===

I'll let others watch Hannity and fact check it over the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.