Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jørgen Brunborg-Næss
Norway
Son
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone who stopped by for making it a great Fair!

The Essen game fair is regrettably over, and we have to wait a whole year for the next one. I had a great time presenting the Green Box of Games for the first time, and I am absolutely amazed by the positive reception you people gave it. I sold out almost all of the first 100 boxes, and in addition more than 20 sets without the box.

Feedback

Especially from those of you who bought the box, all kinds of questions and/or feedback on the system, the components, the games and the rules are very much appreciated. You can:
- send me an email at contact@greenboxofgames.com
- use my Facebook Page (http://fb.com/GreenBoxOfGames)
- use the contact form on the website
- post in the forums here on the game page

Either way I hope to respond as quickly as possible. I will also use all these channels to send/post updates, so you can choose where you wish to follow. These forums are also where I hope that many of you will wish to join in on discussing existing and new ideas for games we can play with the Green Box.

Game rules

As you know the different game rules are currently only available on the website. See this page for the complete list of games:
https://greenboxofgames.com/list-of-games/

As many of the games still require some testing and tweaking, and more games are going to be added, I have not considered it urgent to create a downloadable rulebook. However, I received three emails on monday asking for a PDF download, and I see many people are visiting the "Download PnP" page on the website, possibly in search of the same thing.
In light of this I am making it a priority to put together a PDF with most of the game rules that you can download within this week. I'll post here and also upload it when it's ready.

I tried to collect the emails of everyone who bought the box in Essen, but I know I missed several, as we had some very busy times on the Aporta booth. I plan to use email for important updates to the project, so if you have bought a copy and didn't leave your address with me at the fair I would love it if you would drop it through the website.

Happy gaming!

Jørgen Brunborg-Næss
Designer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.