King of Tokyo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can multiple "Keep" cards be played on each of your turns? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Carlisle

Illinois
msg tools
mb
I am excited to be breaking this game out for the first time this weekend, and this is about the only question I have regarding gameplay at this time. I realize that turn order is critical: 1 Roll Dice. 2. Resolve Dice. 3. Enter Tokyo (if necessary). 4. Buy Power Cards. 5. Use Power Cards. However, if you have multiple Keep cards in front of you, can you use each of them on any of your turns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. All of the effects of your Keep cards are available when specified on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Søndergaard
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Congratz on buying the game - its good fun
But you should be able to read on the cards when you can use the ability.
One rule that I didn't catch in my first game was that you are forced to enter Toyko if it's unoccupied. It makes total sence that you need to do this - since it pumps up the action
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d w
Sweden
flag msg tools
Well, you still need to roll at least one claw to be forced to enter unoccupied Tokyo, so in the beginning of the game it might be a few turns before someone actually enters Tokyo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
icelock wrote:
Well, you still need to roll at least one claw to be forced to enter unoccupied Tokyo, so in the beginning of the game it might be a few turns before someone actually enters Tokyo.
2nd edition rule change. After you roll/resolve dice you must enter Tokyo if it's empty.
(This makes the rules similar to King of New York)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.