5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Elder Sign: Omens of Ice for $17.55 Shipped (Prime) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
Texas Toy Barn thru Amazon has Elder Sign: Omens of Ice for $17.55 with Free Prime Shipping. There are 19 left at time of posting. Lowest CCC ever since Amazon itself is 2 cents more.

Cheaper than the usual suspects by a little bit and everybody loves free shipping.

Elder Sign: Omens of Ice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Guigliano
United States
East Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
clarkkent22 wrote:
Thanks for the post!

You're welcome. I like the new expansion system but storage is an issue again. Thankfully I set up my box insert so I can swap out "Adventure" decks, no way in hell its all going to fit in one box (sleeved).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
East Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
Just bought this for 17.99 at Cardhaus … oh well, not enough of a difference to get upset about. Thanks for the post!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This expansion was alright. I don't know how much more this game really needs though. I find the simplicity and game length to be the game's selling points; none of the expansions really keeps it simple. This is a case where I'd really just like more of the same to add to the base game for variety, not something that completely replaces the base game entirely. I was fine with Gates of Arkham (though my gf prefers the base game and first expansion by far), but I hope they don't continue future expansions in that vein.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.