Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking forward to playing this game for a long time. The only thing my friend and I were not clear about regarding gameplay was when to fire. We place our three cards down for movement. Now, do we fire after each individual card is revealed (for a possible maximum of three shots) or do we wait until all three cards are revealed and fire once, if possible?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you (or you oppent - the order is not important here) play down one movement card and move your plane, when everyone as finnished moving check for fire arcs and distance, if any enemy plane is touched by the ruler you may fire then, as well as all other planes. So for each movement card there may be a fire opportunity, that is to say that on any given turn, each and every plane has 3 fire actions one for each movement card (but only may fire after everyone as moved!!).

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much. It helped greatly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heinzmann
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of also play with the optional rule that if the 'range ruler' hits the airplanes image then you hit not if it just hits the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.