Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Full list of content rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Hello, here you can find a full list of content from Core game + King Pledge + All Stretch golas. There are 3 tabs. Enjoy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fV2rSuC_qn4Sna2LlbFo...
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario Vazzana
Italy
Foligno
Perugia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good work! Could help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Larsen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp P.
Germany
flag msg tools
The kickstarter page says:

"Exclusive King Content: 1 King Conan and his Lion"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan/descrip...

I see the lion, but where is the king?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is called Amra the Lion in the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Cortland_80 wrote:
The kickstarter page says:

"Exclusive King Content: 1 King Conan and his Lion"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan/descrip...

I see the lion, but where is the king?

I add "King Conan" in comment field for this figure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Groesbeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, the spreadsheet has Amra the lion as a character sheet and Conan's Lion listed as one of the minis.

But there is no character sheet or mini listed for King Conan himself. The campaign page clearly shows a mini for King Conan; he has an axe in one hand and length of chain in the other (at least I think that is chain).

So is the spreadsheet missing King Conan or are we not actually getting a sheer and mini for King Conan?

Edited to add - Great work on this spreadsheet Robert, much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
JamesG wrote:
Hmm, the spreadsheet has Amra the lion as a character sheet and Conan's Lion listed as one of the minis.

But there is no character sheet or mini listed for King Conan himself. The campaign page clearly shows a mini for King Conan; he has an axe in one hand and length of chain in the other (at least I think that is chain).

So is the spreadsheet missing King Conan or are we not actually getting a sheer and mini for King Conan?

King Conan is listed as Amra the lion because the character sheet name him in that way. I have add in comment cell/field "King Conan" co people now will exactly know what is Amra the lion

Edit - Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Groesbeck
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, taking another look at the spread sheet I see what you mean. The Amra the lion character sheet is for King Conan himself. And the same for the Amra the lion entry with the minis.

And there is a Tile and mini listed for "Conan's lion" for the lion ally.

So looks like everything is there.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Schläpfer
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have quite a few French tiles in the big boxes, some seem to be duplicates for the English ones, but I am not 100% sure. Do you guys know if I need them or if they were just fillers to keep the inserts full?
EDIT: I have the Kings Pledge Box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Errandir Of Gondolin
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've got the same issue as Sven. I would really like some clarifications on why some tiles are in French and which exactly are doubles for the 'French set of tiles' and which are part of the 'English set of tiles', even though their names are exactly the same in both languages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are French tiles for the stretch goals, the king stuff and the addons.
Also you get only dual language tiles where the notation differs, so not two complete sets.
Basically, you can remove any tile that has a distinct French spelling and you have your set + French spares.
I believe that was done to reduce the number of different boxes to produce, by making them multilingual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Anonymous
Germany
flag msg tools
Errandir_of_G wrote:
I've got the same issue as Sven. I would really like some clarifications on why some tiles are in French and which exactly are doubles for the 'French set of tiles' and which are part of the 'English set of tiles', even though their names are exactly the same in both languages.

If the name is the same in both languages you don't have real "doubles". They added multiple tiles for unique minis to enable some fancy stuff on the river of book of skelos like activating one enemy twice in a round at low costs.

Remove all french tiles. Keep the rest, even if you have multiple tiles for unique miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Errandir_of_G wrote:

For example Thog has 4 ability tiles. 2 for each tile with different abilities. In this spreadsheet for each tiles that have a copy of it in FR language there is a description in comment column.
Example:
For Mummies tiles you have a description: There was the same 5 Mummies tiles in FR language; No red one?.
So from that you should know that you need only 5 tiles of mummies, that will be used in your game. The other 5 you can save for some future replacement (if you lost your tiles etc.) or throw away.
French mummies are called momies insted of mummies so there is a difference in names on tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Schläpfer
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks a Lot for the Clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppo Kuukasjärvi
Finland
Pori
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a shame that Monolith doesn't offer a component list like this. Their website is still under construction. Quite amateurish! Hard to believe they didn't have time to do it during ONE YEAR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franck LEGOUX
France
Surville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the spreadsheet. It confirms that I received the same content. But it raises some new questions about "missing" (or not ?) components.
I have the King pledge (FR) + Addons and I wonder why there is :

1) No tile and no token for :
Savage Belit, Pelias
Conan : the General, the Wanderer, Warlod, Mercenary

2) No token for :
Hyènes, Gardes de Belit

3) No character card for :
Khosatral Khel, Khemsa, Ageera, Princesse/Thalis, Gitara, Akivasha
Nathok, Primitif Hyperboréen, Sorcier, Capitaine, Archer Kothien
Loup (wolf) de Zelata, Slasher

For Pelias, I read an explanation saying this is normal, however I didn't really undertand why.
For Conan, I guess you just need to use the generic one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Hua
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my English version, the Overlord's book contains all 13 scenarios. 9 in one section, 4 under extra scenarios. Sort of odd.

In 2 separate booklets (one in English, one in French) are the other 4 scenarios. These two booklets were in the "other" box.

I got 50 and 25 gems. No extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firemael wrote:
1) No tile and no token for :
Savage Belit, Pelias
Conan : the General, the Wanderer, Warlod, Mercenary
The "Good guys as overlord characters" components were a stretch goal, which included 10 overlord tiles. It didn't include those characters.

Firemael wrote:
2) No token for :
Hyènes, Gardes de Belit
Those are minions/ allies. They never have life points, so they don't need a token.

Firemael wrote:
3) No character card for :
Khosatral Khel, Khemsa, Ageera, Princesse/Thalis, Gitara, Akivasha
Nathok, Primitif Hyperboréen, Sorcier, Capitaine, Archer Kothien
Loup (wolf) de Zelata, Slasher
The "Bad guys as characters" stretch goal included 5 character sheets for the core game villains, it didn't include extra villains that were introduced as stretch goals, or minor leaders. Slasher and Zelata's Wolf are allies, not characters, so they don't need character sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
I add content from optional purchases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a list called 'This stuff is French and can be removed' lol... its easy to pick out the unopened card packs, Momies, french-titled Pirates and Picts, but others aren't as easy to pick out. And I think some Pict Archers don't have all color activations in both languages--like there's a yellow Pict Archer in French but not a yellow in English (might be wrong example but the situation is there somewhere).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
I need a list called 'This stuff is French and can be removed' lol...

Why remove any of them? Keep them all. Given the tremendous storage requirements, keeping a few extra tiles around isn't a big deal.

The French-only tiles, including those from all of the add-ons, add up to a stack 13.5cm high. (i just measured them.)

Put them in a box somewhere, save them for a rainy day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Hillean wrote:
I need a list called 'This stuff is French and can be removed' lol...

Why remove any of them? Keep them all. Given the tremendous storage requirements, keeping a few extra tiles around isn't a big deal.

The French-only tiles, including those from all of the add-ons, add up to a stack 13.5cm high. (i just measured them.)

Put them in a box somewhere, save them for a rainy day.

I have what I *think* are the french components in a baggie already and will keep them--I just don't want to assume a component is a french counterpart and remove it incorrectly.

I want to make sure it's all separated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Matejczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Hillean wrote:
I need a list called 'This stuff is French and can be removed' lol... its easy to pick out the unopened card packs, Momies, french-titled Pirates and Picts, but others aren't as easy to pick out. And I think some Pict Archers don't have all color activations in both languages--like there's a yellow Pict Archer in French but not a yellow in English (might be wrong example but the situation is there somewhere).

All content that is in French language and can be removed, if you wish, is described in comment column like: "There was the same 2 Pict Archers tiles in FR language".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
I think the circular barricade tokens are for tracking the health of the correspondingly numbered big barricades on the turn sheet

I wonder if the gong is to mark the last turn on the turn sheet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.