Subject: Power level rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Moak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a command stack is at power level 2 or 3, do you have to do the command at its power level or can you choose to do the command at a lower level? For example, I might want to move 2 spaces instead of 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
smoak511 wrote:
If a command stack is at power level 2 or 3, do you have to do the command at its power level or can you choose to do the command at a lower level? For example, I might want to move 2 spaces instead of 3.

You must do it at its current power level. In that example, you'd HAVE to move 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bailey
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
... Rock 'em roll 'em all night long, I'm a ...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about for cards with damage ranges? If a card has a 1, 2, and 3 range, when I power up to 2, or 3 do I no longer get to hit the lower range numbers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PavingMantis wrote:
How about for cards with damage ranges? If a card has a 1, 2, and 3 range, when I power up to 2, or 3 do I no longer get to hit the lower range numbers?

These cards hit an enemy within their range. So the smaller numbers are still available. This has been officially confirmed too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.