Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules do not specify what should happen if there is no player "with the most Strings of Fate". I'm guessing/assuming that in this case the game would be declared a draw. Or is there some tie-breaking criteria that I somehow missed? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qswanger wrote:
The rules do not specify what should happen if there is no player "with the most Strings of Fate". I'm guessing/assuming that in this case the game would be declared a draw. Or is there some tie-breaking criteria that I somehow missed? Thanks!

No tie-breaker I'm aware of. I wonder how often it happens - the games I've played have mostly been surprisingly not close at the end, though throughout the game I always feel like it could go either way. It's one of those games where a small move could have big ramifications on end-game score. What this also means, I think, is that the spread of end game scores isn't necessarily indicative of how close the game "felt" throughout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guenter Cornett
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yes, there is no tie-breaker. Although it's sometimes very close at the end, in my experience a tie happens rarely. In my opinion a tie-breaker would take away clearness. It would have been necessary if it would much more often tend to a draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.