Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Both titles at MM

Cacao - $22.79 (MSRP $34.99)
Cacao: Chocolatl - $12.99 (MSRP 19.99)

This is my first time seeing the expansion on US soil for an affordable price. I bought both at ~$36. It has been on my grail list for a bit thanks to Gameboy Geek's review
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler BIshop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is your first time seeing it at an affordable price because it's only now arriving in stores via normal US distribution channels It's also now in stock at CSI for $13.49 for example, and likely Amazon now or soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is the multi-lingual edition, soon enough Z-man will do the english edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
burke4865 wrote:
And this is the multi-lingual edition, soon enough Z-man will do the english edition.

It is the Z-Man edition.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/zmg71581.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
6 left.

I always move on Z-Man releases. They tend to have dry spells after the initial 1-2 days of a launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
6 left.

I always move on Z-Man releases. They tend to have dry spells after the initial 1-2 days of a launch.

Their numbers lie. Try adding it to your cart and it is out of stock. The same thing happened to me when I thought they had 15 copies of Black Fleet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd. Well happy to have got it earlier, before their big sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.