Popular Tags: [View All]
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently decided that I published something on the geek that was going to be just too controversial and so I decided to make it private. However, I wouldn't mind users on my friends list being able to view it. Would it be incredibly difficult to add an option to let users that I've added to my GeekBuddy list view an otherwise private publication?

Also, It would be nice to have a feature that allows us to subscribe to an RSS feed of particular users' most recent posts. This would be exceptionally helpful if we could customize it based on the type of post. For example, it would be nice to subscribe to Tom Vasel's reviews and Joe Grundy's forum threads and Legomancer's GeekLists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mdornbrook wrote:
Also, It would be nice to have a feature that allows us to subscribe to an RSS feed of particular users' most recent posts. This would be exceptionally helpful if we could customize it based on the type of post. For example, it would be nice to subscribe to Tom Vasel's reviews and Joe Grundy's forum threads and Legomancer's GeekLists.

You can already subscribe to BGG users and games through RSS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mdornbrook wrote:
Also, It would be nice to have a feature that allows us to subscribe to an RSS feed of particular users' most recent posts.

Under My Geek | Profile | Contributions, click the button.

mdornbrook wrote:
This would be exceptionally helpful if we could customize it based on the type of post.

That would be nice (although I personally wouldn't find it "exceptionally helpful").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.