Subject: Creepings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,
sorry for creating another thread about this, but I try asking on the existing one with no respond and I`m playing tomorrow night
I fully understand Creepings yet

chang wrote:
when 3 creeping spawned they produce 9 alien movements total (3 for each)

what about when the alien ability phase comes up? do I do 3 alien move per Creeping still?
meaning if I have 3 creeping left after the action phase = 9 move, 2 creeping = 6 move... and so on..
thanks

thanks
again sorry... hyped to play tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
no you only produce 3 movement points period. And when it's time to use the special alien ability it produces again 3 more alien movement.

It's not per creeping you have it's just one card so 1 time 3 movement when spawned and again if it's time to do alien abilities
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
no you only produce 3 movement points period. And when it's time to use the special alien ability it produces again 3 more alien movement.

It's not per creeping you have it's just one card so 1 time 3 movement when spawned and again if it's time to do alien abilities

thanks fro reply... but sorry, per creator is actually 3 move PER creeping (unless I`m reading this really wrong)
The importance that is ONE card enters play in the fact that it does not activate EACH time you place a creeping down (that would create a LOT of extra movement, 3 when place the 1st, + 6 when place 2nd, + 9 when place 3rd)

3pod wrote:
It is indeed 3 Alien Moves for each Creeping. However, as with all Green abilities it is activated only after all Aliens of that card have been spawned

from this thread
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1636016/creeping-ability

I`m just trying to see if it is the same during the ability face phase (lol)

also, as a follow up to your reply..
Bitters cards read "do one wound on roll of 4+ to characters within range 1"
are you applying that to only ONE bitter?

if 2 bitter are within range of a hero, each one of them roll and each one of them on 4+ wound the hero... same with shooters.
hence why I`m reading creepings the same now that I learn what I quoted above

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
oke each creeping moves 3 times when placed and each time the ability goes off.

Same for the biters if they are in range they each do its ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
oke each creeping moves 3 times when placed and each time the ability goes off.

Same for the biters if they are in range they each do its ability.

oh sorry no... each creeping produce 3 MOVE symbol.. = 9 move symbol. But it does not have to be the creeping moving. It works like the "move symbol" on the action dice. you get to choose which aliens move

it can be one alien doing all the movement or divide the movement as you see fit...

you got it for the bitters

ad yes, I`m pretty sure you are right that it also applies during the ability phase for creepings and that is the advantage on killing them, because the less of them the less movement they produce... otherwise they just stay there LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.