Subject: Pencil is dry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there a possibility to order some of the pencils?

I've opened yesterday the game and was playing with a group - one of us couldn't write anything on the sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you could go to any store that sells office supplies and get a pack of dry erase markers than would do the job just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah one of mine was dry too, so I just got a few extra whiteboard markers and threw them in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
By the end of our first 3-4 game session, the game logo had completely rubbed off of the included pens. As this is the only thing that makes them "special", there really is no good reason NOT to replace them with reliable dry-erase markers from an office store. I definitely wouldn't put any extra effort into ordering "official" replacement components for these pens. They're a cute touch, but they're essentially chaff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JasX X
United Kingdom
London, UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
if you google or hunt on ebay they use a fairly standard pen style, I found these 14 new pens for about £3.50

(i swapped the white erasers for black ones on the ones i put in the game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.