BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Website for listing played games by date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihnea Cateanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, just a quick question: I once found a website where you could input your bgg nickname and get a nice list of your logged game plays, by date (something like Game X: last played 3 months 2 days ago etc). It was a really cool idea but unfortunately I forgot to bookmark it and now I can`t find it. Google refuses to help me with this. Anyone here can?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb
mihnea_1309 wrote:
Hey, just a quick question: I once found a website where you could input your bgg nickname and get a nice list of your logged game plays, by date (something like Game X: last played 3 months 2 days ago etc). It was a really cool idea but unfortunately I forgot to bookmark it and now I can`t find it. Google refuses to help me with this. Anyone here can?

http://lastplays.herokuapp.com/plays/mihnea_1309
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihnea Cateanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tel999 wrote:
mihnea_1309 wrote:

http://lastplays.herokuapp.com/plays/mihnea_1309

That`s the one! Thank you for the fast reply, kind sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this seems to be shut down. is there a replacement for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://friendlessstats.dtdns.net lets you sort by date last played (apart from giving you access to loads of other stats).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
http://friendlessstats.dtdns.net:8080/dynamic/index.html lets you sort by date last played (apart from giving you access to loads of other stats).

I didn't like that one for games last played. I use it for other things. I found the original thread. They have done some major upgrades.

http://bggb.herokuapp.com/#/sancmat/lastplays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mihnea_1309 wrote:
Doesn't BGG already do this? Go to the game's entry and click the "Plays" link. Then fine the most recent entry. You can sort by date played if not already done so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg's interface isn't very good for looking at some more advanced stats. In this case I wanted to find all games I haven't played in 12 months or more. Given my 110 games it takes me too long to go through ever game to find the last date played.

If you haven't used bggb or Friendlessstats give them a try. It can give you so much analysis especially for someone like you who has a lot of logged plays. both are very good websites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sancmat wrote:
Bgg's interface isn't very good for looking at some more advanced stats. In this case I wanted to find all games I haven't played in 12 months or more. Given my 110 games it takes me too long to go through ever game to find the last date played.

If you haven't used bggb or Friendlessstats give them a try. It can give you so much analysis especially for someone like you who has a lot of logged plays. both are very good websites.
One of my side projects was to create my own database of games. I get to customize it the way I want, and get to learn how MySQL learns in the process. I didn't get very far, but still fascinating for what I ventured into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valdez
msg tools
ackmondual wrote:
sancmat wrote:

One of my side projects was to create my own database of games. I get to customize it the way I want, and get to learn how MySQL learns in the process. I didn't get very far, but still fascinating for what I ventured into.

I have a start on this as well, just running it privately from parsed game data. Source on my consim account on github, this user name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.