Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Small Star Empires» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can ships move through homeworlds? + Second tiebreaker question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my game of Spiel 2016. So much fun and so simple but masses of choices and replayability (I think). 2 questions:

Do we have a firm clarification if you, or other players, are able to travel through your homeworld?

On the ferry back from Essen we played a game that ended tied. We remembered who had played fewer colonies and my opponent won, but what if we had to use the second tiebreaker? Is it just most points gained from planets? It wasn't clear whether it was most cumulative points or most planet tiles populated.

Thanks,
Peter
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Momic
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) A player can move his ships only through their own homeworld. Opposing homeworlds act as a colony for this purpose. The exception is, you and only you, MAY stop in your own home to repair a damaged Ship.

2) Tiebreakers are as follows:
-points from planets;
-points from Nebulas;
-points from Trade stations;
-bonus points


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bolut wrote:
1) A player can move his ships only through their own homeworld. Opposing homeworlds act as a colony for this purpose. The exception is, you and only you, MAY stop in your own home to repair a damaged Ship.

2) Tiebreakers are as follows:
-points from planets;
-points from Nebulas;
-points from Trade stations;
-bonus points




Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Tasevski
Macedonia
Skopje
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sneakypete21 wrote:
This was my game of Spiel 2016. So much fun and so simple but masses of choices and replayability (I think). 2 questions:

Do we have a firm clarification if you, or other players, are able to travel through your homeworld?

On the ferry back from Essen we played a game that ended tied. We remembered who had played fewer colonies and my opponent won, but what if we had to use the second tiebreaker? Is it just most points gained from planets? It wasn't clear whether it was most cumulative points or most planet tiles populated.

Thanks,
Peter


Thanks again for your comments Peter! And yes, it's exactly as Boris explained. :)

Cheers!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Koop
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mb
Bolut wrote:
The exception is, you and only you, MAY stop in your own home to repair a damaged Ship.



Are you only allowed to stop in your homeworld to repair or can you always stop on your homeworld?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Tasevski
Macedonia
Skopje
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaosAptom wrote:
Bolut wrote:
The exception is, you and only you, MAY stop in your own home to repair a damaged Ship.



Are you only allowed to stop in your homeworld to repair or can you always stop on your homeworld?


Only for repairs. :)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.