Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
So, the first limited print run is sold out and I promised many people for a second print run in Spiel. I have around 35 pre-orders currently. I just want everyone to know I'm working overtime to get the second version out, and I WILL deliver within a few weeks, one way or the other. I'm currently facing some financial constraints but I will, the worst case, take on all the risk myself out of my own pocket to get the second version printed, rather than disappointing those I've promised for the second print run.

Here is the list of what is being done for the 2nd Edition:

- Preparing a Kickstarter campagin for the second run, to see how many more pre-orders I will collect. This should be done by this weekend the worst case. I will announce it from here when it's finished. Currently trying to shoot a KS video.

- Revising the rules for 2 player game. I didn't include a ruleset for 2 player game as I didn't playtest it at all, and frankly I thought nobody would want to play this 2 player, and I was dead wrong, as many people in fact, demanded it. There is nothing, in theory, preventing the game from being played in duel mode. Initial playtesting showed promise - in fact, it could be more fun to play the game in duel mode compared to normal mode (I can't understand why I didn't bother to playtest it at all before) - but I need to test it further. A two player variant rules will be added in the second print - This ruleset will be made available for download in files section, as a kind of free DLC - they require no additional components to play.

- Fixing the problematic components: Some components in the game (such as affiliation markers or payoff/event cards) were a little faulty or of lower quality than desired. These errors were caused from my rush to get the game out by the date of the fair. They are currently being fixed for the second run. If possible, I'm also intending give away the fixed version of components for free to everyone who bought the first edition of the game.

- Fixing the rulebook: Adding some more examples here and there, especially to end game part.

- Adding flavor text and lore: The game is currently lacking and dull in lore and flavor text department. Will add some lore to rulebook and many flavor texts here and there in rulebook and company cards.

I expect these to be finished by 1-1.5 weeks at most, and the second version out in 1-1.5 months at most.

Thank you for your patience! I'm still very much going by trial-and-error

Can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!
Take all the time you need to make a top-quality 2nd print in every possible aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

Many thanks for retro-fitting the 1st print components, that's great service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coralsaw wrote:
+1

Many thanks for retro-fitting the 1st print components, that's great service.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Trovato
Italy
Rome
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in.
Is then KS the way to pre-order now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Ciscato
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alextrov wrote:
I am in.
Is then KS the way to pre-order now?

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefouch .be
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
T: Target player skips his or her next turn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I tested the game on friday morning 14th oct. at Essen. My friend and I enjoyed it a lot!

I am very interested into buying a copy of the game and will probably wait for your Kickstarter Campaign :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor Figue
msg tools
Great news!

I saw you in Essen but didn't stop by because of the 2 player variant's abscence. So really glad to hear that you're including it in the 2nd print Count on me for the ks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuseppe Ammendola
Italy
Vimercate
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:

- Fixing the problematic components: Some components in the game (such as affiliation markers or payoff/event cards) were a little faulty or of lower quality than desired. These errors were caused from my rush to get the game out by the date of the fair. They are currently being fixed for the second run. If possible, I'm also intending give away the fixed version of components for free to everyone who bought the first edition of the game.

What are the problems in details? Are there some errata?

I have the first edition and I'm interested to the fixed version
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.