Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Pulles
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many Advantage Cards can you play in your turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The only limit is one Season card when it's your turn. It doesn't matter if it's an Advantage, Action or Epic Tale card.
And of course as many Triskel cards as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McKittrick
United States
California
flag msg tools
Just to clarify, if you have multiple Triskel cards with the timing, "after you played a season card," you can play all of them on the same turn? I would have thought that once you played a Triskel card, the next card wouldn't be a valid move because you were no longer playing it after a season card you were playing it after a Triskel card. But that is incorrect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John K
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rfresh wrote:
Just to clarify, if you have multiple Triskel cards with the timing, "after you played a season card," you can play all of them on the same turn? I would have thought that once you played a Triskel card, the next card wouldn't be a valid move because you were no longer playing it after a season card you were playing it after a Triskel card. But that is incorrect?

I believe if you laid down both Triskel cards at the same time it would work. Thus you are playing both cards directly after the season's card. This would explain how some players play the same timing effect triskel card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you may do that, see margin frame p. 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McKittrick
United States
California
flag msg tools
Totally missed that, thank you for the clarification.

Absolutely love the game. I was talking about it with my friends. I can't think of another game with such simple rules but with so much variety and depth. Love love love...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.