Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerhard Hany
Germany
Pfarrkirchen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I anywhere download the translated cards (german) to print it on myself or just the empty card templates to do my own translation? To shorten the time until the game is released in my language.
Thanx for a really "great" game.
gWolf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
dasmurphy
mbmbmbmbmb
When there are card templates i would help on the translation too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Thimbleby
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the game has already been translated into numerous languages, purely as a function of their being such a big company.

It was just that they weren't sufficiently certain how well it would sell in English, let alone other languages, to launch it in all umpteen languages they've already translated it into simultaneously.

I've seen posts by Riot people, saying that they hadn't realised until they saw suggestions to do so that people would be interested in downloadable translations for paste ups and similar. My guess is that they haven't decided on their approach to the issue yet - having been mostly occupied with the work of supporting the launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.