I have some questions about the rules:
- Whats the right play order? Do I first have to pick an event card then move and on the end check if I survive a possible trap?
- I first move one peon to another cube and get an event card. Next round I move the rest of the peons to that room. Do I have to pick another event card?
- In a game with more than 1 player: Do I always have to move? Or can I also skip a turn? If so, do I have to pick an event card when I skip a turn?
- How do trap rooms work? Does danger level 2 means I have to throw a 2 or higher with the dice?
- How do characters work? Do they have more lives than the starting peons?
- How does Kazan's special ability work? Can I just turn over cube cards as many times as I want (without visiting them)? Does this take a turn?
- What are the winning conditions when playing with more than one player?
Hope you're still there (after 8 years ) and thank you for your time!
- Last edited Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 am (Total Number of Edits: 5)
- Posted Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:39 pm