Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've assembled the mask as described but when putting on the mask the picture is really unsharp...even with my glasses.
I have to Harold the mask 10-20 cm in front of me in order to get a sharp picture.

Have I done something wrong?

Kind regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Mckenzie
Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
badge
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
mbmbmbmbmb
Never played this but watched a run through. is the glass part in the mask the correct way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think so.
The Glas Part is fixed on the mask with transparent stripes. When looking in the mask the stripes are on the other side of the card board......meaning: the stripes are directed to the mobile and my face is looking into the mask with no stripes on it's side.
Is this the right/correct way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that seems about right. No problem with sharpness here, though. It could be that they actually taped it the other way around?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristof Minnen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem. For me the picture is very blur. I'm not wearing glasses. When I keep it 10-15 cm away, the picture gets sharp.
On the other hand, for my wife and kids it's relatively sharp. So, ... problem with my eyes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stoffelke2006 wrote:
I have the same problem. For me the picture is very blur. I'm not wearing glasses. When I keep it 10-15 cm away, the picture gets sharp.
On the other hand, for my wife and kids it's relatively sharp. So, ... problem with my eyes?

Hmm....good/important feedback. Many thanks.
So for your wife it`s sharp but for you it`s blur. Seems to be something with my eyes so.
In the meantime I´ve fixed the issue a bit. I´ve cutted out the plastic lense and placed it on the other side to the box so that I´m directly looking in the lenses, then the black box is coming and then the mobile....or in other words: I´ve shifted the lense up to 10cm moving to my direction and glued it via transperent tape. This fix made the picture sharper for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.