Next War: Taiwan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cruise Missiles, Standard Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
On the contested sea movement table there is a +1 PRC modifier for cruise missiles in the standard game. There is a similar statement and modifier on the sea control table. GSR 15 is labeled as an advanced section and I can’t find any mention of cruise missiles anywhere else in the rules. Is this correct that there is a cruise missile modifier for contested sea movement and sea control in the standard game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rambone151 wrote:
On the contested sea movement table there is a +1 PRC modifier for cruise missiles in the standard game. There is a similar statement and modifier on the sea control table. GSR 15 is labeled as an advanced section and I can’t find any mention of cruise missiles anywhere else in the rules. Is this correct that there is a cruise missile modifier for contested sea movement and sea control in the standard game?

Yes. The DRM abstracts the use of the Cruise Missiles, i.e., it assumes the PRC is using them to deny movement/control.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.